ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS Commitment to Privacy
The ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS affiliates respect individual privacy and values the confidence of the visitors of our websites, our customers, vendors and others with whom we do business. We strive to process personal data (as further defined below) in a manner consistent with the laws of the countries in which we do business. In the European Union, this includes as from May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR“)1.
Whenever you visit our Website, https://www.ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS.eu “ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS” or “we”) will process personal data about you (as further defined below). In that context, ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS will act as a controller, i.e. the person responsible for the processing of your personal data, as it decides why and how your personal data is processed.
The purpose of this Policy is to inform you and explain in all transparency:
- why and how ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS collects, processes and stores your personal data;
- what its role as “controller” of your personal data involves; and
- what your rights and our obligations are in relation to this processing.
For purposes of this Policy, the following definitions shall apply:
“personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person2;
“processing” shall mean any operation or set of operations that is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction and the verb “to process” shall be construed accordingly; and
“processor” means a natural or legal person which processes personal data on behalf of the controller. ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS’s processors may be subsidiaries, affiliates or third-party suppliers and service providers. In all cases, ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS will conclude a data processing agreement with its processor to ensure your personal data is processed in accordance with the GDPR.
Method of collection
When you browse the Website, some personal data is collected simply as a result of your browsing. Some functions of our Website, however, may request that you voluntarily supply ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS with additional personal data.
Categories of personal data collected
We collect the following information from website visitors:
- your IP address;
- the domain of your internet service provider;
- the type and version of your browser, your operating system and platform;
- information regarding the pages visited, the information researched, the time spent on the Website and other statistics;
- information regarding your habits and preferences;
If you wish to have access to or benefit from certain features of our Website, we may also request you to provide the following additional information:
- basic identification information (such as your name, post/email address and phone number);
- content of contact forms you complete via the Website;
- financial information (such as bank account details);
- online tire warranty registration information and reference numbers;
- login details; and
- other information relevant to any survey that we may run in relation to your use of the Website.
Consequences of a refusal to provide personal data
You are not subject to any legal obligation to provide ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS with your personal data. Please note however that, in certain circumstances, your refusal to provide personal data or to accept cookies or browser setting may affect your browsing experience and prevent you from using certain features on our Website.
Therefore, whenever personal data is collected (e.g. in forms), we will indicate whether the provision of such data is mandatory (e.g. with an asterisk) and the consequences of a refusal to provide the requested data.
Cookies and other similar technology
Our Website may use “cookies” or “web beacons.” A “cookie” is a text file which may be placed on your computer, device or system when visiting our Website. Cookies allow ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS to better serve visitors to the Website by offering a tailored experience. It contains information that is collected from your device and sent back to the Website on each subsequent visit to remember your actions and preferences over time. The information collected does not contain your name, address, telephone number or email address.
Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS takes appropriate precautions to protect personal data in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, and to respond to the misuse, loss or unauthorized use of such personal data.
Information ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS collects may be stored on third party data storage systems (see section “Third-Party Recipients” below). In those instances, ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS also requires those third parties to employ security practices and systems to ensure the security of the information.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing
Purposes of the processing
ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS and processors acting on ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS’s behalf use the personal data you give to ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS for the following purposes:
- User registration and management (such as account management and answering of questions)
- Processing, recording, and tracking of your purchases, payments, returns, warranty or rebates
- Ordering products or services
- Measuring the usage of our Website (including preparation of usage statistics)
- Periodically sending promotional emails about our products, special offers and information which you or the company for which you work may find interesting, using the email address you provided (if any)
- Inviting your participation in online surveys
- Requesting feedback on products and services
- Improving our Website
- Communicating with you in response to a request received from you
Online tire warranty registration information provided by you will not be used for marketing purposes.
Legal basis of the processing
We are not allowed to process personal data if we do not have a valid legal ground. Therefore, we will only process personal data if:
- we have obtained your prior consent;
- the processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations towards you or to take pre-contractual steps at your request;
- the processing is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations (e.g. tax or accounting requirements); or
- the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS and does not unduly affect your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Please note that, when processing your personal data on this basis, we always seek to maintain a balance between our legitimate interest and your privacy.
Examples of such ‘legitimate interests’ are:
- to benefit from cost-effective services (e.g. we may decide to use certain platforms offered by external suppliers to process data);
- to offer our products and services to our customers or prospective customers
- to better manage and administer the relationships with our customers and their data;
- to improve the quality of services to our customers by taking into account their preferences in terms of means of communication (phone, e-mail, etc.) and frequency;
- to measure our customers’ interest in ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS products and gain a better understanding of customer interaction with the marketing emails, including by performing statistical and other research and analysis of data with respect to the status of the emails (not delivered, delivered, opened);
to enable ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS to offer advertising and offers tailored to its customers so that ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS can market its products better;
to sell any part of our business or its assets or if substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data could form part of one of the assets we sell;
- to prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuses of our products or services as well as the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- to meet our corporate and social responsibility objectives;
We may transfer personal data to our members of personnel (to the extent they need it to perform their tasks) and other companies of the ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS group. Such other group companies will either act as another controller (in which case you will be separately informed about this processing) or only process personal data on behalf and upon request of the controller (thereby acting as a processor).
In addition, we may also transfer your personal data to third party processors outside the ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS group to complete the purposes listed above, to the extent they need it to carry out the instructions we have given to them.
Such third-party processors include:
- our (IT) service providers, cloud service providers and database providers;
- our consultants, suppliers and service providers which assist ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS in promoting and marketing its products and services; store and analyze the personal data; conduct user and consumer ratings, reviews and surveys; communicate with you on ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS’s behalf; and process and fulfil transactions, including tire purchases and installations and/or other vehicle services; and as otherwise necessary to provide promotional communications or services to Website users and customers.
Your personal data may also be disclosed to:
- any third party to whom we transfer any of our rights or obligations under a relevant agreement;
- any national and/or international regulatory, enforcement or exchange body or court where we are required to do so by applicable law or regulation or at their request; and
- any central or local government department and other statutory or public bodies.
Any information provided by users through the online tire warranty registration form available on this Website will not be shared with any third party other than as provided by law.Data retention
ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS will only retain your personal data for [a period of 4 years after [your last visit of our Website].
However, if individuals wish to have their personal data removed from our databases before such time, they can make a request thereto as described below.Your rights
You have a right of access to your personal data as processed by ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS under this Policy. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may also request the correction thereof. ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS will promptly correct any such information.
You also have the right to:
- request the erasure of your personal data;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent where ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS obtained your consent to process personal data (without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal);
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes; or
- object to the processing of your personal data for other purposes in certain cases where ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS processes your personal data on another legal basis than your consent,
and ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS will honour such requests, withdrawal or objection as required under the applicable data protection rules.
In addition, you also have the right to data portability. This is the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transmission of such personal data to a third party, without hindrance from ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS and subject to your own confidentiality obligations.
If you do not want to receive email or other communications from ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS, please adjust your communications preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS will address all requests to remove names from any postal mail or email lists in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions or are not satisfied with how ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS processes your personal data, please let us know by sending a message to ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS by e-mail email@example.com. We will examine your question of complaint and get back to you as soon as possible.
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority.Other websites
The Website may contain links to non-ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS websites, and we make every effort to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS is not responsible for the content of or the privacy practices employed by non-ALPHADYNAMIC PUMPS websites.Updates to this Policy
Any future updates to the processing of your personal data as described in this Policy will be notified to you in advance through our Website (via a pop-up or otherwise) as well as through our other usual communication channels (e.g. by email, if available).
 Regulation 2016/679 of the EU Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
 An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.